Explorer - The Affordable Aussie-Made Off-Roader
The Explorer is the perfect, entry level, fully Off-Road Cub, fantastic for those who want to head onto the road less travelled and it is still light enough to be towed by most medium sized SUV’s.
- Light to tow
- Quick & Easy to Set Up (The Ezy-wind silent winch comes as standard)
- 5-leaf shackle spring suspension
- 10” Electric Brakes
- 15” Steel wheels
- Rear Recovery Points x 2
- Standard Fridge Box & Slide
- Under-bed Storage
Once you have chosen the right camper for your adventures you can then choose one of our travel packs and add popular options to suit your travelling needs.
We have put some of our popular options into Cub Travel Packs so that you can get the options you need at a great price. Other options have also been listed and can be added individually and priced per option.
- 2nd 100 AMP Hour Battery (Fitted)
- 2nd Water Tank (80L)
- Utility Rack Upgrade
- Utility Spare Wheel Bracket
Note: The Adventure Pack adds approx. 143kg to total camper trailer weight when the 2nd water tank is full. The ball weight will also be affected.
Explorer Power Pack
- 240V External Inlet (15AMP)
- 240V Internal Outlet
- 240V External Outlet
- Projecta IC2510 Battery Charger & Monitor
- 12V Water Pump
- Water Gauge
- LED Bedside Stalk Lights x 2
- Twin USB Ports x 2
- Canvas Front Wall with Window
- Canvas ½ Long Wall with Door
- Canvas ½ Long Wall with Window
- Canvas Rear Wall
- Draught Skirt
- Extra 4kg Gas Bottle & Holder
- Pocket Spring Mattress Upgrade
- Tropical Roof Kit
- Pole Carrier
- Stainless Steel Side Shelf
Explorer 240V Pack
- IC2510 charger
- 240V Inlet
- External 240V Outlet
- Internal 240V Power Point x 2.
This pack will Wholesale at $700 and retail at $960.00. This represents a saving of $308.