Meet the re-imagined forward fold Cub Frontier, the perfect union between an off-roading camper but with the feel of a luxury caravan. Our forward fold Cub Frontier (3.68m) is the only fully Australian-made forward fold on the market. When fully open, the Frontier has an impressive wingspan of 18ft, giving you an additional 22.5sqm of outdoor living space – once you tack on the awning. We’ve designed the Frontier with you in mind. So even when you’re out in the bush, the Frontier is more than just a camper, we hope that you’ll see it as your home away from home. With standard features like:
- Ezy-wind silent winch for quick setup and takedown,
- U-shaped convertible lounge with pop table,
- LED lighting throughout,
- 5-year warranty on our Australian-steel body and chassis,
- Exclusive Rockshox Independent Suspension,
- One of the lightest in forward-fold class at a meagre 1200kg Tare,
- High-quality Wax Converters canvas,
- Rear stainless steel kitchen with Dometic stove,
- Copious storage throughout, and
- It’s a beast offroad.
If you’re after a forward-fold camper, come have a look at the original Australian-made forward-fold camper: The Cub Frontier, and see what sets Cub apart from its competitors.